What We Do
Restorative Justice Services
Conflicts mediation in communities
Victims – offender mediation
Family group conference (mediation service to young people & families/communities)
Offender reintegration ( offenders and their families/communties)
Criminological and victimological research (restorative justice)
Criminal Justice System/Process training for young people at risk of offending
Restorative Justice Practitioner Training
- To become a leading provider of Restorative Justice services, which combines theory and practice
- To contribute to research on RJ services, which serves the interests of local communities
- To make RJ household phenomenon and accessible to all victims and offenders and those in conflicts/disputes
- Personal Integrity to ensure best practice
- Innovative Thinking
- Good Management
- Professionalism and diligence in practice
- Ethical Behaviour - Confidentiality
- Civic Responsibility
- Multi-cultural awareness and tolerance/equality
Our Core Values
Quality Service & Practice
Partnerships – National and Internationally Recognised RJ institutions that are registered and approved by jurisdictions in Countries around the World.
RJIM is committed to maintaining high standards of RJ services and practice, enhancing the quality of RJ service offered, and providing a high-quality RJ training to local community members, stakeholders, and students.
The professionalism and creativity of our team, individually and collectively, make a vital contribution to the enhancement RJ practice, from individual attention given to victims and offenders and those in conflicts, to the development of new programmes.